Chrissy Costanza is an Internet personality best known as a member of the Poughkeepsie-based music group “Against the Current”. She started as YouTuber and was famous for publishing several blogs and tutorials on her YouTube channel.
After Costanza achieved immortal fame on the Internet, she decided to merge YouTube with music. She made the breakthrough by meeting her bandmates Will Ferri and Daniel Gow through a mutual friend. Will and Gow would introduce her to the band later in 2011.
Not long after, Chrissy was appointed lead singer of the New York-based pop-rock band. With her help, the band successfully released its debut album entitled Infinity on May 3, 2014.
Since the release of “Infinity”, which contains six songs, many people appreciate the band even more and love Costanza also because of her beautiful voice. Besides her popularity, she also enjoys overwhelming support in her neighborhood and among her band colleagues.
Another merit of the band Against the Current is an album with full-length subtitles: In Our Bones. It was released on May 20, 2016, and was highly appreciated by its fans.
The band also has a number of relevant videos on their YouTube channel. Besides Costanza, the band has also done projects with YouTube cover artists Sam Tsui and Alex Goot. The latter’s collaboration with the band can be found on the cover of the hit Good Time.
ALSO READ: Sue Aikens Bio, Husband, Son, Age, Appearance On Life Below Zero, Wiki
Chrissy Costanza: Bio, Age
The singer Chrissy is the daughter of Elizabeth Costanza. She was born on August 23, 1995, in New Jersey, in the United States of America. Costanza was born in America but is of Italian descent. She has a brother named Mikey Costanza with whom she grew up in New Jersey.
Although there is no information about the names of the elementary and high school she attended, we have reliably found out that the American singer graduated from Fordham University.
More details about her background, early age and family members are not available at this time, but we believe that she had a rosy start.
Her Net Worth
From the days when Costanza began her career on YouTube, through the time she joined the band Against the Current, to this moment, she has always been outstanding, dedicated, and hardworking.
Over the course of her more than ten-year career, she has amassed an enormous amount of money from her YouTube and music careers. As a high-profile YouTuber, she is said to earn an impressive amount of money with her channel, which will have more than 700,000 subscribers from 2018. The same can be said about her music career.
According to major websites, the singer earns between $287 – 4.6K a year on YouTube, while her salary ranges from $20,032 – $200,978. As for her net worth, it is estimated at $1 million.
Height and Body Measurements
The New Jersey-born singer is not only pretty, but she is also hot and sexy. As far as her height is concerned, she’s five feet tall. The charming singer has a decent weight of 49 kg or 108 lbs, while the dress and shoe sizes are 2 and 8.5 respectively. Her body measurements are – with 34-23-34 inches.
ALSO READ: Michael Caine Wife, Daughter, Age, Net Worth, Height, Biography
Other Interesting facts about Chrissy Costanza
1. The singer is also known as Krispy
2. Her star sign is Virgo.
3. Her favorite Starbucks drinks are iced green tea, caramel macchiato, latte, iced black tea lemonade, and caramel apple spice.
4. Her favorite movies are The Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries.
5. She loves red and cobalt blue colors.
6. The singer Against The Current Costanza can be found on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. Her Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts have 1.6 million, 476 thousand, and 1 million followers.
7. The fast-rising Vlogger considers John Mayer their musical influence.
8. She has a healthy relationship with We Are The In Crowd lead guitarist and background vocalist Cameron Hurley The singers have been together since December 2015 and show no signs of leaving each other’s side. The couple has been together since December 2015 and shares good times together. They often post pictures of each other on their official Instagram accounts.
9. Besides pop-rock, she also sings pop-punk and alternative rock.
10. She has performed in mega-cities like Australia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Sydney, and Melbourne
11. The singer considers Christmas and Thanksgiving as her favorite holidays.
12. Her favorite shops are Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Abercrombie Kids, Nordstrom, and Sephora.