One popular industry that really has a large number of Canadian stars is the Los Angeles-based larger-than-life Hollywood organization. In addition to their creativity, Canadian actors and actresses who work in the film industry are extremely talented, and Daniela Bobadilla is no exception.
She is one of the screen stars of the world, who developed a strong passion for acting at a young age. From her performances at Summit Middle School to her appearances in the film industry, Daniela Bobadilla’s career seems to be on the rise, and she has the chance to become an international personality in the future.
Daniela Bobadilla Bio – Age
Daniela Bobadilla is a Canadian actress born on April 4, 1993, in Mexico City, Mexico. The identity of her parents, siblings, and relatives is not known to the public, but we have found that her parents have been very supportive of her career from the beginning.
ALSO READ: Pippa Middleton Biography, Husband and Relationship With James Matthews
Daniela and her family have lived in North Vancouver in British Columbia and Coquitlam. Her parents moved to North Vancouver shortly after her birth and later moved to Coquitlam, a city that is also in Canada.
The actress attended Summit Middle School in Coquitlam, where she identified with the school’s drama group. Later she joined the Theatrix Youth Theatre Company and also performed in numerous productions with the dramaturgy team of the art school in Coquitlam.
She received her high school education at the Heritage Woods Secondary School in Port Moody, Canada. At the moment the name of the college she attended (if she attended one) and the course she studied is not known, but we believe she graduated with distinction.
Daniela Bobadilla Family Life
Daniela Bobadilla is not yet married. She does not have a boyfriend at present, nor has she been in an open relationship with the opposite sex. The young actress avoids talking about her private life, including her past relationships (if any), and this makes it difficult to tell if she is currently with anyone.
Nevertheless, the ravishing beauty seems to focus on her career. It could be that she is someone’s girlfriend, but until she admits her affair, we assume that she is single.
Net Worth – How Rich Is She?
After starting her acting career in her late teens, Bobadilla is still working on joining Hollywood’s millionaire gang. Through her appearances in eight films and over nineteen television series such as Smallville, The Night Shift, The Rachels, Desperate Housewives, and Big Time Rush, she has been able to build up a net worth estimated at around 600,000 dollars.
Although the Canadian actress is young and relatively new to show business, she has the prospect of surviving in the film industry and continuing her already flourishing career.
Facts To Know About The Actress
1. Daniela Bobadilla’s sign is Aries.
2. The actress currently lives in Mexico City in Mexico.
3. She is 1.52 meters tall. Her weight is estimated at 59.9 kg (132 lbs).
4. Besides acting, Daniela Bobadilla has a great affinity for figure skating. She developed a love for this sport in her childhood.
ALSO READ: Archie Panjabi Husband, Measurements, Relationship With Julianna Margulies
5. Productions in which the actress participated during her time at Theatrix Youth Theatre Society include The Wizard of Oz, High School Musical, and Fiddler on the Roof.
6. Daniela began auditioning formally for television roles and films while still at Heritage Woods Secondary School in Port Moody.
7. She once admitted that her friends and parents were “a little nervous” for her after she was hired to play the role of Charlie Sheen’s (Sam Goodson) daughter in Aggression Management.
8. Bobadilla’s sexual orientation is heterosexual. She is interested in men and not in people of her own sex.
9. She is a Christian.
10. She is Canadian by nationality and has a multiracial ethnicity.
11. The actress is active on social media platforms – Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook She enjoys a large fan base on these social networking sites.
12. She regards her role in Anger Management as her biggest project in the film industry. She starred in the film starring veteran actor and Golden Globe winner Carlos Irwin Estévez, known professionally as Charlie Sheen.