Taylor Caniff is a handsome Internet sensation, best known for his roles on YouTube and Vine, a mobile entertainment application. Despite his short time on YouTube, we can justifiably claim that he is one of the most successful Internet personalities of our time. Caniff’s career on YouTube officially began in September 2012, and on Vine, he has about six clips of comedy sketches, pranks, and videos about his life that he shared in 2013.
In addition to his Internet business, Taylor is also active as a hip-hop artist. Sometime in 2014, he founded a music group called 2Virgins with rapper Dillon Rupp. The duo’s debut single, Buckwild, was released on April 5, 2014, while the second single, Buckwild, was released: Like Whoo was also released the same year.
In addition to their first two single hits, Caniff and Rupp have an impressive number of hits under their names. Among the couple’s most recent hits are Cash On Me (released in 2016) and many others.
Taylor Caniff Bio, (Age – How Old Is He?)
Caniff’s full name is Taylor Michael Caniff, he was born on February 3rd, 1996 in Princeton, Indiana, USA, and raised by his parents in Princeton. While his mother’s name is not publicly known, his father is Kevin Caniff, a prominent Instagram personality. Taylor’s siblings are Jordan Caniff, Tristen Caniff, and Kellie Caniff.
Caniff began his journey to fame in 2012 on YouTube and was to join Vine later the following year. His presence on both social platforms earned him much fame and respect. His meteoric career also gave him the opportunity to meet and work with renowned internet stars such as Aaron Carpenter, Cameron Dallas, and Nash Grier.
The most famous of all his videos is “What we actually do in our hotel rooms with Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, and Aaron Carpenter”. He currently has more than 412,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, which clearly shows that he has come a long way on the platform.
Net Worth – How Rich Is Taylor Caniff
A first-class YouTube sensation, Taylor Caniff makes a good sum of his job and other ventures. His presence on YouTube has made him travel across the United States of America along with other well-known YouTubers.
Sometime in 2015, he started his first solo tour called RV Project Tour. The following year, he was spotted with some original members of the Meet and Greet Convention (Magcon Boys), including Cameron Dallas, Jacob Sartorius, Aaron Carpenter, Dylan Dauzat, and other Internet celebrities.
In connection with the tour, he also played the lead role in the Netflix reality series Chasing Cameron and was part of several tours in 2017, and has an estimated net worth of $2 million, allegedly generated from his career and other ventures.
Chest: 40 inches or 102 centimeters
Arms/Biceps: 14 inches or 35.5 centimeters
Waist: 31 inches or 79 centimeters
Height: 5 feet 9 inches or 175 centimeters
Weight: 70 kilograms
Shoe size: 10 (US) or 40,5 (EU)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Quick Facts about the YouTube sensation
1. He is a member of the hiking group Magcon (Meet and Greet Convention)
2. He accompanied the group during their tour of the United States, which took place from 2013 to 2014. Other Internet celebrities who participated in the tour include Shawn Mendes, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Jack & Jack, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, and Cameron Dallas.
3. Caniff has also toured the United States with DigiTour. This happened after the group Magcon disbanded at the end of their tour in 2014.
4. Besides his internet business, he is also active as a rapper and actor.
5. Taylor is North American by ethnic origin and American by nationality.
6. The Princeton-born actor currently lives in Los Angeles.
7. He is not gay, in other words, his sexual orientation is heterosexual.
8. Taylor likes both basketball and cappuccino.
9. According to him, his favorite color is white.
10. Taylor Caniff has been nominated for a 2016 Teen Choice Award.
11. He had over 2.3 million fans on Vine before the video application became obsolete. He is followed on Facebook by 327k Facebook users, 3.2 million followers on Instagram, and 2.91 million Twitter users.
12. His star sign is Aquarius.
13. The internet personality is single and has never been in love. He made this shocking revelation in January 2016 and added that whenever he is ready to love, he wants to go out with someone who is faithful.