In her young career as an entertainer, Taylor Spreitler has toured various areas of the industry. As a child star, she did some modeling and advertising and even became a beauty queen at the age of six. In 2005 she started acting, and although she started with the small roles, she soon started hitting the road with her many high-profile roles in more than a few acclaimed films and television projects.
Read on to learn everything there is to know about the American actress and entertainer, including information about her biography, career, and personal life.
Taylor Spreitler’s Biography
The actress was born on October 23, 1993, in a Christian home. Her parents – Kira and Daniel Spreitler – lived in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, the USA at the time of her birth, but they later moved to Wiggins and then settled in Amory, Mississippi.
Taylor Spreitler was just six years old when it became clear that she was created for the limelight. At this tender age, she has crowned the winner of a nationwide talent and beauty contest. From her frequent tweets about her life, it is clear that Taylor was home-schooled for her early education and that she attended college and graduated, although the name of the institution was not mentioned.
Her career began with modeling, and during this phase of her career, she starred in commercials, including a national campaign for Motrin, as well as the peanut butter brand Jif, the restaurant chains Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant chains, and the global independent energy brand Hess Corporation. Now Taylor Spreitler is confident that she is on the right career path. In 2005 she made her debut as an actress and appeared in an episode of the American crime series Law & Order: Special Unit for Victims.
After a few small roles, the actress struck gold when she was cast for the role of Mia McCormick in Days of Our Lives. Taylor Spreitler stayed with the American Daytime Soap Opera from January 6, 2009, to June 23, 2010, which appeared in 139 episodes. Although her role in the NBC series was short, it gave her the attention she needed as an aspiring star. This recognition earned her the main cast of the American TV sitcom Melissa & Joey. She played the role of Lennox Elizabeth Scanlon on the ABC family show for four seasons, and within her spell on the series from August 17, 2010, to August 5, 2015, she was able to appear in a total of 104 episodes.
Some of her other small-screen appearances included Never Fade Away as Trish Cavanaugh, Bones as Courtney Hodsoll, Criminal Minds as Riley Desario, Casual as Mia, and Kevin Can Wait, where she appeared in 48 episodes as Kendra Gable.
On the big screen, Taylor has a few credits to her name, including 3 Day Test (2012), The Contractor (2013), Girl on the Edge (2015), Amityville: The Awakening (2017), and Leprechaun Returns (2018).
Although Taylor Spreitler is not one of the stars to document any development in her love life, we could establish that she was in a relationship with former model and actor Dylan Patton.
Although it is not clear what led to their separation, it is believed that Taylor had a romantic relationship with David Antonsson Crivello. The relationship is an official Instagram relationship based on the image she shared with David Antonsson Crivello in April 2017.
More Facts About Taylor Spreitler
1. In her early days, she made advertisements for some top companies, including Hess and Chuck E. Cheese.
2. According to the actress, her family, especially her parents, were a pillar of her career. Sadly, depression led her father to commit suicide on July 7, 2016.
3. Her singing skills were shown on ESPN during the Liberty Bowl pre-game celebrations where she performed.
4. Among her many acting achievements, Taylor is best known for her role as Mia McCormick from Days of Our Lives.
5. Taylor Spreitler looks up to Tina Fey among other Hollywood stars.
6. Although she has yet to win awards for her roles in films and television shows, Taylor was featured in the Soap Opera Digest’s Hottest Newcomers in July 2009
7. Within a short period of time as an actress and with relatively few projects, Taylor Spreitler has already earned around $1 million on her behalf.
8. If height is the measure of success in the world of acting, Taylor would not have gone so far. She stands on a Mini 5ft 2in height.