The beautiful Alexandra Steele is an American weather reporter known on television for her eloquence and charisma. Her excellent broadcasting skills have made her one of the most sought-after weather reporters in America. Throughout her enviable career, she has worked for some of the biggest news stations.
Alexandra Steele has been described as sexy but serious. This is due to the elegance with which she rules the broadcast desk. She has even been listed among the hottest female newscasters to be seen on nydailynews.com Her acting skills have also been compared to those of top female newscasters like Connie Chung and the legendary Katie Couric. There is no doubt that Steele is with the very best “up there”.
Unfortunately, Alexandra Steele has kept her private life pretty much to herself. Information about her birth, her parents, and her educational background seems to have been blackened or heavily classified like a C.I.A. dossier. However, it is believed that the beautiful Alexandra Steele was born sometime in 1969 in Albany, the capital of New York State. It is assumed that Alexandra also has a certain educational background in meteorology. Rumor has it that she also has knowledge in thermodynamics and hydrology. She is also a certified member of the American Meteorological Society. Alexandra is currently based in Atlanta and also works there.
According to reports she is said to have started as a small news anchor (meteorologist) in the city of Washington. It all started at WJLA, an ABC weather news studio for Washington State. However, her big breakthrough came with the ABC television show Good Morning America and she hosted several entertaining and informative episodes of the show. She also hosted a number of episodes on the ABC show Primetime Live (an American newsmagazine). On June 15, 2009, Alexandra Steele and Jim Cantore replaced Stephanie Abrams and Mike Bettes as co-presenters of Weather Centre Live on the Weather Channel. Steele had a brief stint at CNN, where she worked as a meteorologist on camera. She finally returned to the Weather Channel in 2014.
More On Alexandra Steele
Moreover, there is a little problem or, as we might call it, a weakness in Alexandra’s impeccable career as a news anchor. On Saturday, January 14, 2012, Alexandra made a mistake on live television when she gave a forecast for the football match between the Lions of San Diego and the Los Angeles Chargers in Detroit. Apparently both teams did not play in Detroit that weekend. This kind of mistake is very untypical for the hostess, and we think that our dear Alexandra probably only had a day off. Her dyed-in-the-wool fans even blamed the news production team for this mistake, thus exonerating Alex.
Like most personal information about our beloved Alexandra, her body measurements are unknown. There is no essential information about her weight, height, shoe size, bra size, bust line, waist, and hip-width. We can only assume that she prefers it that way for reasons that are best known to her, and we have to respect her decision. However, if we make an assumption, we would say that she should be about 1.76 m tall and her body statistics would be 35-28-34. However, we can confirm that she has brown eyes and matching natural brown hair.
Alexandra Steele Quick Facts
- She was born in the late 1960s and is from Albany, New York.
- Steele has worked for CNN, the Weather Channel, and WJLA of ABC.
- Alexandra Steele has never been married and has never admitted to being in a relationship with anyone (man or woman). However, there is a rumor that she is secretly involved with an unknown man.
- There have been some reports that she has a daughter who was born sometime in 2008. However, this remains an unconfirmed rumor, as the identity of her daughter is still unknown and the father of this mysterious child is also unknown.
- The rumor mill also brought another unconfirmed detail into play when it suggested that Alexandra was in a romantic relationship with the co-host of Weather Centre Live, the highly revered Jim Cantore. This rumor was based on the duo’s chemistry on screen and how beautiful they looked together. Again, neither Alex nor Jim has spoken to confirm or deny these rumors. It was also reported that Jim is the secret father of Alex’s child and also her secret husband. It has also been reported that Jim brazenly left his wife Tamra Cantore, who suffers from the dreaded Parkinson’s disease, and his two children, Christina and Ben, who both have Fragile X syndrome, for Alexandra. However, these remain unconfirmed and in our opinion “wild shots in the dark”.
- Alexandra Steele has no social media account, i.e. no Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account in her name.